- Pharmacare Hawaii is gearing up for the 2019 flu season. Part of our mission is to help employer groups stay healthy by preventing the flu at their workplace. We are now scheduling for our 2019 worksite flu clinics that offer a proven track record of vaccinating small (25 employees) to large (500+ employees) businesses in Hawaii.
What we offer for our worksite vaccination clinics
- Highly-rated customer service
- Certified Pharmacists & Nurses providing vaccines
- Local, dependable support staff
- Turnkey clinic, we provide all required materials
- Coordination, administration, and registration
- Education and information
- Vaccine receipts for employee's health record
Public Flu Clinics
Pharmacare wants to keep you healthy during the flu season. Visit one of our public flu clinics near you or call one of our retail pharmacies around Oahu. Our public flu clinic calendar is below. No appointments necessary.
Free for Adults 18 years or older with participating health insurance plans. Parking will not be validated for all public flu clinics.
Please bring an state-issued ID, plus your current health insurance card to the clinic.
Free with accepted insurances:
- AlohaCare Advantage Plus
- AlohaCare QUEST (19+ only)
- Hawaii Laborers Union
- HMSA 65+C
- HMSA Akamai
- HMSA BCBS
- HMSA QUEST (19+ only)
- Medicare Part B
- Pacific Southwest Administrators
- UnitedHealthcare QUEST