Get your FREE* Flu Shot with Pharmacare
- Pharmacare Hawaii is geared up for the 2020 flu season. Part of our mission is to help our community stay healthy by preventing the flu at their organization. We are now scheduling for our 2020 worksite flu clinics that offer a proven track record of vaccinating small (25 employees) to large (500+ employees) businesses and private schools in Hawaii.
Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
See New Safety Protocols for Employers
What we offer for our worksite vaccination clinics
- FREE flu shot with most insurances
- New Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Drive-thru flu clinics when available
- Highly-rated customer service
- Pharmacists & Nurses providing vaccines
- Local, dependable support staff
- Turnkey clinic, we provide all required materials
- Coordination, administration, and registration
- Education and information
- Vaccine receipts for employee's health record
- Contact our flu clinics team by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Let Pharmacare be your locally trusted pharmacy for worksite vaccinations.
- *Flu shots are free with most health insurances.
Public Flu Clinics
Due to COVID-19 and the safety of others, we have issued new safety protocols for the 2020-2021 flu season. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about public clinics.
Pharmacare wants to keep you healthy during the flu season. Visit one of our public flu clinics near you or call one of our retail pharmacies around Oahu. Our public flu clinic calendar is below. No appointments necessary.
Free for Adults 18 years or older with participating health insurance plans. Parking will not be validated for all public flu clinics.
Please bring an state-issued ID, plus your current health insurance card to the clinic.
Free with accepted insurances:
- AlohaCare Advantage Plus
- AlohaCare QUEST (19+ only)
- Hawaii Laborers Union
- HMSA 65+C
- HMSA Akamai
- HMSA BCBS
- HMSA QUEST (19+ only)
- Medicare Part B
- Pacific Southwest Administrators
- UnitedHealthcare QUEST